Education and Training
Zest has developed a range of education and training programmes over the past 12 years, developed through, personal experience, clinical practice, professional development and available up-to-date research. Training delivered to professionals working with the issues of self-harm and suicide in both statutory and voluntary sectors:
- Self-harm/suicide, emotional health talks to young people, parents, teachers etc.
- Suicide and self-harm talks to community groups.
- Alcohol and self-harm training.
Courses Available with Zest
- Self-Harm Workshop
- Impact of Alcohol Abuse on Self-harm and Suicidal Behaviour
- Self-harm: Working with the Intoxicated Client
- The Person behind the Behaviour
- The Family System
- Depression in Self-harm and Suicidal Behaviour
- Crisis Intervention in Self-harm and Suicidal Behaviour
- Bereaved by Suicide
- On being a ‘Real’ Man
- Emotional Health
- The Skill of Referral
- Person-centred Approach to Self-harm and Suicidal Behaviour
- The Skill of Listening
- Problem-Solving in the Treatment of Self-harm
- Alcohol: Use, Misuse, Abuse and Dependency
Courses are modular and can be delivered over half-day, one-day, two-day or evenings.
For further information contact Zest