We as an organisation and as individuals will give supportive care to people suffering emotional pain and hurt.
- We will do this through the human responses of caring, kindness and acceptance
- We are committed to provide this within a relationship of trust and respect for each person
- We will achieve this through counselling, support, education, training and a range of other therapeutic services
We promise that all of us will be appropriately trained in the specific areas of work that we undertake with any person using our services.
Our Aim is to provide a place of genuine acceptance, active safety, and living hope, to those who don’t feel accepted, who don’t feel safe and are losing hope.
We will achieve our aim by…
- Practising these living values in our own lives
- Supporting each other to live these values, freeing each other to be our real selves.
- Acting on these values by communicating them to all who seek our services of counselling, support, education, training and our other therapeutic services.
- Committing ourselves to maintain the highest ethical standards which will be facilitated by Organizational Policies and Procedures in relation to confidentiality, supervision, line management, equality and health and safety.
- Promoting the protection of young people and vulnerable adults from harm.
- Sharing our knowledge and findings with statutory and voluntary groups in particular and the wider community in general.